Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Mural: dragonfly over the door

While driving up the street, a flash of color sparkled in my peripheral vision.  I turned the car around and found another mural by the Community Rejuvenation Project.  This one adorns a local breakfast joint called the Grease Box which touts that it serves "cowboy coffee."  While I like the idea of cowboy coffee I'm not so sure about eating in a place called the Grease Box.  Even though it serves gluten free and vegan dishes.

If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You get to decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and to visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

13 comments:

  1. Another one of those very colorful murals. Hey, I like that header photo too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and colourful mural. Like you, I would be a bit worried about eating at a place called the Grease Box. I guess the planters out front do give some idea that it could be vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I'm not sure I'd be tempted either but I do like the mural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mural might be the only good thing about the decor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a busy mural. Seems to go with a busy outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Love the blog's new header.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendid mural and a very colourful treatment of the dragonfly.
    Thanks for hosting, and I like the new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not the most appealing name but the mural is nice. I always like to see a roadrunner even in the cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a very colorful mural and -- even better from my perspective -- a beautifully colorful autumn banner for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY THERE. You guys need to come eat at Grease Box! You have no idea what you are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEY THERE. You guys need to come eat at Grease Box! You have no idea what you are missing.

    ReplyDelete